Modset Column Formwork System
MODSET Modular Formwork System is composed of plywood or steel surfaced panels. It is utilized as wall or column formwork in constructions like villa, residence, and infrastructures. It can be utilized together with MODSET-S Special Formwork System in every projects and every point of the project.
In the MODSET panels with steel surface, high guality steel plate is used; which external frame is 5 mm, surface plate is 3 mm. External frame height is 60 mm.
MODSET panels with plywood surface are composed of high quality, 11,5 kg/m2 weight, 18 mm thickness birch plywood which surface is with 200gr/m2 phenolic film. External support frame has 5 mm thickness and internal frame has 4 mm. External frame height is 70 mm.
• Panels have the concrete pressure resistance of 40 kN/m2
• MODSET can be carried by hand. At the same time, it can be transported in blocks with crane.
• MODSET Modular Formwork System can be utilized in every project and every point of the project.
• With a single connection component, panels are locked each other with a single hammer strike.
• With MODSET-S Special Formwork System, formwork Solutions which are suitable for different structures like staircase formwork, marguee formwork can be developed.
• With serial hole system in panel connections, a rigid connection can be established by using one connection component in every each 20 cm.
• While in circular columns, push-pull props are used as 3 pieces with an angle of 120 degrees.