Scafset Ringlock Scaffolding System
SCAFSET® Ringlock Scaffolding System is a scaffolding system which is used as subfloor load bearing scaffolding or as a working scaffolding in various structures. It consists of horizontal member, vertical member, moving platform parts and many accessories. Connections are made between rings in vertical members and ledger ends and wedges in horizontal members. Its assembly, transportation and stocking is easy. It can be easily shaped according to the shape of buildings. Therefore, it is preferred for industrial facilities, petroleum refineries, shipyards, constructions, entertainment sector and concert or sports areas which need temporary tribunes. The system is dipped galvanized which is resistant to corrosion. Scafset Ringlock Scaffolding System conforms to TS - EN 12810 norms and is certified.
• Cup-Lock Scaffolding System is composed of vertical and horizontal components.
• For the connection made to cups, no connection component is required. Connection is made with cast heading which prevents buckling.
• It can be assembled and disassembled with a single hammer strike. Because connection component is not utilized, workmanship and cost is saved.
• It can be settled securely at desired height and width.
• Vertical components have 6 ton carrying capacity when it is connected to horizontal components with 0,5 meter spacing.
• Steel Decks are produced with perforated surface for safety.
• Steel Decks have special connection hook for safe assembling.
• Welded by robots.
• Connectors are assembled to vertical components.